Im trying to find a good place to have my daughters 1 year birthday, but i cant find any. Can someone help?

By the way I'm living in San Jose, any places in the San Jose/Sunnyvale area would be great.

_CeRtiFiEdMILF_

Asked by _CeRtiFiEdMILF_ at 2:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• in your back yard!!! Or a families back yard...she's only turning one so maybe when she turns 3-4 you can do a birthday outside the house!
    Have FUN!
    JessTorres

Answer by JessTorres at 3:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Your own home. Remember, a first birthday party is just a chance for YOU to celebrate. Your little one won't care and will actually be happiest with the fewest changes - the people, the presents, the cake will be enough excitement without throwing in a different place too.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:53 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I had my sons first birthday in the fellowship hall at our church. At that age they could care less where you have it. We would have had it at home, but we have a small house and ALOT of family.
    INmommyof1

Answer by INmommyof1 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• we always have fun home parties, with good food family friends. we decorate the house play games have cake, its cheaper.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:27 PM on Oct. 17, 2008