where to go for new eye glasses?

i am really unhappy w/ the new glasses that i got like 3 weeks ago, so im taking them back getting a refund. i normally go to walmart to get glasses but i would like to go to a different place. i was wondering if ne of ya'll know of any good eye clinics/ lens crafters is the only 1 i can think of.

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 4:16 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Health

• Pearl Vision, Sears, I always say let your fingers do the walking, and check your phone book. Good Luck.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 4:22 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I got mine from Sear's Optical. I did the two pairs for $99 deal and the quality is amazing.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 4:29 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i got the ones im taking back from sears i also did the $99 thing and i just cant c right and i have major headaches now, so bad that i just cant take it nemore. the docotor told me to give it another week b4 i brought them back but i cant wear them long enought to give it a chance w/o getting a headache
    mamasmurf171

Comment by mamasmurf171 (original poster) at 4:32 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I highly recommend ZenniOptical.com You can get a full pair (lenses and frames) of glasses there starting at $8. I have gotten the $8 glasses from them several times with no problems. Cute frames, great price, and its only like $5 to ship too!
    Nintendomommy

Answer by Nintendomommy at 5:19 PM on Sep. 15, 2010