Do you think some of the moms on cafemom need anger management??

Don't be mad at me ladies it was just an honest question....

itsme0221

Asked by itsme0221 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in General Parenting

• I have seen some answers and wondered what they were so upset about?!?!?!?!Really
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• lol I think there is a certain proportion of the population in general who need anger management. it only makes sense that some of them are in here.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 3:15 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• No, but I do think that many of them need to take English classes. It seems as if so many people on here can't write a sentence properly or spell basic vocabulary words.
    Anonymous

• lol to the above statement, I feel stupid sometimes trying to figure out what the poster is saying.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Yes. Lessons in compassion would be in order too.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• some of them are very anal, and judgemental. also very set in their ways. some think they are prefect tooo.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:24 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Perhaps some, but I also think that you need a muzzle. Nice try with the new profile itsjustme00- BTW.
    Anonymous

• I enjoy talking about politics and religion, but it always ends up with people getting nasty!
    Anonymous

• I don't know if some moms on here need anger management or not...since we don't know them in person...but I think a lot of it for those who post back with rude or mean messages, has a lot to do with no understanding of what another mother is going through or saying. It's just best to give your advise when asked without being judgemental. No one gets on here to ask a question/s to be talked mean to or put down. We're here for advise, help, encouragement and friendship. We all just need to respect each other and the Golden Rule....do unto others as you would have them do unto you!!! Nuff said!!
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 5:57 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• stayhomemom22 you said it very well I totally agree with what you said. I also have a question to the one making comments while staying anonymous. Why if it did not-pertain to you did you make rude comments that you did while staying anonymous?

MessyMe

Answer by MessyMe at 1:04 AM on Oct. 18, 2008