what should......??

wat should u do if people at ur school r callin u a Slut??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i'd tell them to grow up and get a life. just ignore them. they're doing it for the attention.
    ndbigler

Answer by ndbigler at 4:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Ignore them. It's only words. People will often say things like that because they feel threatened by the person they're making fun of.

You know the truth. Those close to you know the truth too. That's all that matters.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 4:03 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Believ me I been there...Don't listen to them, or confuse them, when they say it say thank you and walk away I guarentee they will shut up and ponder it for a while.
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 4:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• The only reason they give you crap is because they're jealous. I would tell the girls giving me trouble in middle school just that. When I was called a bitch, I'd smile, and say "Why thank you! I knew you looked up to me!" And they would be so flabberghasted they wouldn't be able to say a word. They'd just walk away!
    CsetLaVie

Answer by CsetLaVie at 4:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• To who? Who said that, to your teen?
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 11:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• notify the school and let them know you wnat this stopped. its bullying and its illegal. not to mention you could sue them for slander of character and they'd have to go to court and prove what they say is true. if they don't know this, thier parents do and they won't like being threatened wiht lawyer fees and punitive damages.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:31 AM on Jul. 2, 2008