Hatred for the stepmom..

I'm kinda just posting this to get out my frustration lol

My dad told me that his soon to be ex wife isn't allowing him to see his 2 daughters because he is seeing this woman named Kim. But a little background about this situation...she kicked him out of the house, and moved in her new boyfriend right away.

So tell me how that's fair for my father? It really makes me mad, I have a new found hatred for this woman that I already hated to begin with (long story)

Stephernie88

Asked by Stephernie88 at 4:38 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, if they are his kids, he has a legal right to see them. She can't legally keep him from it unless a court orders him to stay away for a good reason. If it were me, I'd encourage your Dad to see a lawyer.
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I was going to tell him that. He is struggling to get back on his feet though. He just got an apartment, and is setting up everything. He works and goes to school, so the little time he had with them is gone because she's a biotch. lol I'll let him know, because that's the only way I get to see them too, my half sisters.
    Stephernie88

Comment by Stephernie88 (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• He needs to file custody papers asap, once there is a court order he can tell her to shove it.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 4:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• he needs to go to court to get custody and/or visitation rights. the legal system makes it so he doesnt have to be pushed around!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 4:46 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I agree. He needs to go to court. I really hate women like this. It gives all a bad name.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 4:55 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• he needs to make going to court and having them enforce his rights a priority. if life were fair....
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:06 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• He has a right to see them but maybe he should consider taking her to court
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 9:39 PM on Sep. 15, 2010