Has nyone here had a tooth (right upper molar) pulled when preggo?

Igot my tooth pulled around lunch time yestordaya dn Im still in a lot of pain. The doc also has me on a no solid diet for 3-4 days How can this be safe if im prggo???

TPT420

Asked by TPT420 at 4:45 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Its perfectly safe, you can take Tylenol but nothing else since you are preggers. Other than that you can still take your prenatal every day, drink non red juices, milk, water and eat soft foods like mashed potaotes, yougurt, smoothies and steamed veggies.

Besides, if you were that worried, why did you have it pulled?

The problem with teeth is people don't realize just how dangerous they can be and I promise your baby would of been in more harm with it still in, if the infection would of entered your blood stream it could of gone up into your brain or down to the baby. How is that safe?
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 4:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Thanks Im only worried because I didnt know I couldnt eat. The doc told me soup only I didnt know I can eat like mashed potatoes and steamed veggies! Thanks
    TPT420

Comment by TPT420 (original poster) at 4:53 PM on Sep. 15, 2010