Big Brother Season Finale!

Tonight is the Season Finale of Big Brother and I can't wait to see it.

I am pulling for Team Lane....who are you hoping will win?

I am also anxious to see what kind of drama happens when they bring everyone back together!!!

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 4:48 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Entertainment

• I hope Lane wins.
    Sillieguze

Answer by Sillieguze at 7:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• omg..lol..i looooove lane!! hes sooooo funny!!! and dumb!! lol enzo hasnt done anything,so he doesnt deserve it..and i cant stand hayden!!! he annoys me for some reason. so my order would me lane, enzo then hayden...im soooo excited!! i cant wait!! BB is my fav show!! i hope raegan wins the viewers choice!! he deserves something..he was a good competitor..and i really respect how he played the game, especially when he got into fights with people..he said mean things, but in a nice, NON degrading way..(except when he told rachel she had pimmples on her chin..lol) aaaaaah i love that show!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:14 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I really do not like none of them..But out of the three I would rather it be Hayden. He needs the money more!
    lil_Army_Wife05

Answer by lil_Army_Wife05 at 5:05 PM on Sep. 15, 2010