SYMPTOMS!!!!

THESE R THE SYMPTOMS IVE BEEN HAVING
1-TENDER BREAST
2-NAUSEATED
3-EXTRA TIRED
4-VERY BLOATED
MY PERIOD SUPPOSE TO COME IN 1 WEEK N 1 DAY,I HEARD THAT ITS TO EARLY TO TAKE A HPT.WHAT WERE YOUR SYMPTOMS EARLY ON BEFORE YOUR PERIOD WAS DUE? IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET SYMPTOMS ALREADY?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• same as yours but i still waited til 5 days before my missed period to take the HPT
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 4:54 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• if your symptoms are that strong a test might pick up the hormones now. take the ept one it is supposed to word a week before your period is due.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 4:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Samer here too I took a hpt the day I was do for af adn it was a bfp Im not 13 weeks 3 days and pretty much feel the same lol
    TPT420

Answer by TPT420 at 4:57 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• with my first baby I found out 2 weeks before my period was due. The only symptom I had was motion sickness from the car but I found out 2 weeks before my period with a home test just depends on how high your levels are I think
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:11 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I had all of your symptoms except the breast tenderness. I got a positive result 4 days before my period.
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 5:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• This seems like a recurring question of the past few weeks. Go to your ob and get blood work done. I really hope you find out your pregnant or start your period. Because posting this over and over gets old.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 9:29 PM on Sep. 15, 2010