i dont know if i should divores my husban

i love my man but it not the same love i look at him and just look away and plus he hasnt done any thing for me and the baby. what do you think about this im married to him about still living with my parents, i mean he did find a appartment but he got us kick out. i cant look at him the same way he done so many thing that just made me lose the love and respect. I just dont know what to do. my heart is broken and now i live for MY daught. I need advice please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• This is a question that only you can really answer, and I bet in your heart you already have the answer. When there is a child involved what is most important is the welfare of that child. You need to seriously consider everything before making any decisions. Is he showing you and his child that he is trying to be responsible and working towards a future for you? Does he respect you, is he trying to work and take care of you and the baby? Does he spend time with you? I know it's not easy, but if he's not, you need to sit him down and have a serious conversation with him. If you see that he's not willing to try, you need to consider cutting him loose. He will be responsible for child support, I don't know a great deal about that, but you can make it. Good luck to you, you and your baby will be in my prayers.

hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 3:21 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Wow that is a hard question in your heart you will know the right thing to do. Or you can try some marriage classes tell him what you think and talk about it to him

Good Luck!!!
    tryingmom203

Answer by tryingmom203 at 3:24 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Sounds like you aren't very happy. If you're going to leave, you should have a plan. How are you going to make money? Don't depend on him, 'cause he'll be angry and do everything he can to make things hard for you. Who will watch your baby while you are at work? Do you have insurance to cover you and your baby? Before you make a decision, make sure you have all of your ducks in a row. Good luck!
    SuzyQsie63

Answer by SuzyQsie63 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I agree it is only a question you can answer. I am very against divorce. I think there is too much of it and no one does anything to try and change the situation. If you have already talked to him about how you feel and nothing is changing then you have probable cause. But if nothing has been said he might not know how you feel so how can he compramise to make it better. There had to have been reasons you fell in love with him, right? So you know there is a good man down in there somewhere. He may have lost sight of what is important. If you talk to him and try marriage counseling and nothing changes because he refuses to grow up then you will have more just cause to leave.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 4:16 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Try marriage counseling and read these books first. Marriage is not something that should be taken lightly and the reasons you have listed suck, but aren't reasons for divorce. He's not sleeping around on you right? He's not beating you is he? Read these books and get into counseling ASAP!

Love & Respect by Emerson Eggerichs
    Becoming the Woman of His Dreams by Sharon Jaynes
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:14 PM on Oct. 17, 2008