Whom do you feel should get pleased first? The female or the male? adult content

nehi81

Asked by nehi81 at 5:20 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• My opinion is always the female. :-) To allishott2. I am one of those that can have the big O multiple times before he does. It took some practice, but it is great !! Let your mind wander to places you would never consider. Let go of everything and play fantasies in your head. You will be amazed at what is waiting for you. I used to have to fake it many, many years ago because my thoughts weren't helping me. I have learned to open my thoughts and it has been wonderful. If you aren't against it I would suggest some visual assistance. Just take a peek at a few things that arouse you and recall them during your lovemaking. I promise you won't regret it. Hugs !!
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 5:41 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Female..
    Woman take longer to "get started" and generally last longer without orgasm.
    Men take about 30seconds to get hard & ready & dont mind orgasming in the next 3 mimutes...

Also if a woman is not wet sex is not possible usually or much pleasure for either person..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:23 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Who ever takes longer.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 5:22 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I think, in a way, it should be based on who initiates it. If he really wants it, then he needs to please me to get me more in the mood, and vice versa. If we're both really into it from the beginning then I don't think it matters. I guess I'm lucky in that mine tries/wants to please me every time whether I do anything extra for him or not
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 5:22 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i think it depends on the situation, i dont think i should always be the woman goes first or the man goes first, just whatever works at the time!
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 5:38 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I don't think anyone should be pleased first every time... That's not what sex is meant to be about... If you focus on getting him there and he does the same for you, there is no reason to worry about who will get there first.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:38 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• well- when he's done, it's usually over so...me!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:09 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I don't feel one or the other should be pleased "first".

My personal feeling is this:

A good and healthy sex life consist of BOTH partners being satisfied, fulfilled and happy..

Good sex, all encompassing sex takes both partners being active participants in not only their own pleasure but each others. Good sex is when BOTH partners are satsifieed fulfilled and happy.. This can not happen if sex is a competition, or if only one or the other receives satsifaction/pleausure. Good sexual partners understand (and act on ) that their partner's pleasure is just as important and necessary as their own.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:30 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I've found that most men prefer to please the woman first because once they are done THEY ARE DONE.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 7:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• it really should be a together thing but the chick better get hers first because once most guys get theirs its a wrap,lol
    vlester

Answer by vlester at 7:34 PM on Sep. 15, 2010