what is your idea of a romantic evening?

Roadfamily6now

Asked by Roadfamily6now at 5:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• The last one involved an agressive bottle of champagne (the cork popped before he had it completely unwired and scared us both), a jacuzzi that is overflowing with bubbles and flooding the room (got a little carried away with the bubble bath before the jets were on), falling down on the slick floor when trying to get out, and falling asleep without sex because we were wore out from the day/champagne/and laughing our asses off.

It wasn't romantic but is was a hellof a memory
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:40 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I have never had 1 but this is the way I would want it.. The kids in bed. Music on dinner set and then after cuddle on sofa and then off to bed we go.. lol I know corny but to me that is the way I would want it.. I married 2 guys that can't think like I do and if I do something like that they want to know whats going on and some how meses it up..I can dream though..lol
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 5:39 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Dinner and a movie maybe some ice cream in there too. Then come home and get it on ;)
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 9:29 PM on Sep. 15, 2010