Does he help out????

Does your SO help with things around the house?????? If so what and which do you appriciate the most??? P.S. My husband does dishes woohoo!!!!!

MaineMomAh2

Asked by MaineMomAh2 at 5:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• not really. He puts stuff where its suppose to go,but doesn't do any actual housework per se

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:39 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• It is a struggle to have my hubby help out, even though the main messes are from him. The only thing he really does is take out the trash for me. He does dishes 2 times a month. don't help with laundry and The laundry is mainly his. He does cook for me sometimes and I do appriciate that!
    charmd18

Answer by charmd18 at 5:40 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My husband does just as much around the house as I do..

There isn't anything that he doesn't do or wouldn't do .

I appreciate anything and everything that he does.. However, what I think I appreciate the most is that he does everything he does willingly and voluntarily. If he sees something or knows of something that needs to be done and he has the time, he does it. When it's a situation in which I actually ask him to do something for me, he has never ( in 25 years) refused/put up a fight/complained about it.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:41 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Yes...there is not limit on what he will do...one day he's doing the laundry while I clean and the next our roles are reversed.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Yes. My DH is awesome. He will cook, clean, wash dishes, anything really. He takes the trash out every night. When I broke my leg a year ago, he did everything in the house while I was laid up. I am so blessed to have such a good man.
    miraclebabymine

Answer by miraclebabymine at 5:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• A big fat NO..I don't have a dish washer he washes his and that is it. If I am sick the dieshes that anyone kids used will be there until I am better. He says he didn't mess it up and he isn't cleaning it..To bad I didn't know all his bad habits before we married he would be out real fast.. He isn't a family man. he says he was not raised that way.. he had a bitch of a mom and dad..But that doeesn't excues him from not learning and he doesn't want to..
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 5:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• my df doesn't do a lot of housework. i don't mind because he can't clean well anyway. he takes out the trash sometimes.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 5:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Yes mine helps out a lot. Why shouldn't he, we both work full time jobs and have 2 kids to take care of. I am just as tired as he his. He is in charge of the kitchen, making sure it is clean, mopped and things are put away. He helps with the laundry (washing and folding, I put away)
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:48 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• not really. i'm a sahm and he works more than 50 hrs a week. we dont have a washer or dryer and when we go to do laundry he usually does the clothes while i keep our dd out of mischief. i appretiate that.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My hubby will cook, wash dishes, laundry, vacuum etc. There is no I in Team.
    LadyFab

Answer by LadyFab at 5:50 PM on Sep. 15, 2010