If you found out....

that you were having twins or even just thought based on your symptoms, would you hope for two boys, two girls, or a boy and a girl?I am hoping for a boy and a girl!!

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 3:17 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would want a boy and a girl just so I have one of each xD I'm getting my girl this time, hopefully my next baby will be my boy, lol.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:19 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I've always only wanted two kids, so having twins is perfect, and if I were to have a boy and a girl I wouldn't feel the need to want for a boy or a girl!
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I wiuld hope for two girls. Mostly because already have a boy (so I hope to have a girl in the future), and it would be fun to grow up with a twin that was the same sex.
    juicebox503

Answer by juicebox503 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I thought I was having twins with my last one and I hoped they were twin girls since SO and I already had 3 boys between us. I just had one very healthy little boy! Who I wouldn't trade for a girl in a million years!! I always say I wanted a girl but when I realize all the drama and worries with girls, I'm kinda glad I have boys. I hope to have granddaughters someday tho!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 3:27 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• i always wanted twins a boy and a girl. but i got a boy then a girl now another girl.
    my friend had twin girls. they are 7m older then my son
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 3:41 PM on Oct. 17, 2008