What do I with all his belongs??????

My bf at the time got into an arguemement and had him leave. He decided to go use drugs while he was coming down came back. He told me that he wanted to get his stuff I said go ahead left the door open. He came in the house gave this weird scream and slammed and locked the door. I ran for my room. didnt make it. he had knife on me telling he didnt care if he was going to go to prison I wasnt going to live. Thank God the neighbor heard he scream and called 911. He has been in jail since and will be there for at least 4 and 1/2 years. I have a protection order so no contact. He has hardly any contact with his family, plus they live in another state. he has no close friends. I cant stand to look at them. should i donate them to a good cause or just throw them away?????????????

missisue

Asked by missisue at 5:48 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• donate them. Just call up the Big Brother/Big Sisters and they will bring over a truck and load it up.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 5:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Oh my gosh! How terrible! I would donate them to a shelter or to Goodwill. No reason to throw something away when someone else can use it.
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 5:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i would burn them. but donating them is a better idea.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I would contact the family and if they don't want them, donate them
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I would sell anything you could haha seriously. i mean if he has a dvd player (or something like that) that you want to get rid of, SELL IT. pawn it. have a garage sale? and then donate the rest haha

the "father" (and i use that term loosely) of my children/ my ex boyfriend left a lot of crap at my house/in my car. things didnt end well. i threw away a few BRAND NEW PAIRS OF $60 JEANS FROM MACYS right in the garbage can. it felt.... so good hahahahaha
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 5:53 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• before you do anything, contact a lawyer and find out what you are legally obligated to do.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:54 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• or a victims advocate.
    lovinangels

• Toss it in the trash.

Answer by louise2 at 5:54 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• sell it and then donate what is leftover! stupid jerk gets wat he deserves!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 5:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Have a yard sale.
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 6:11 PM on Sep. 15, 2010