How effective did you find Provera?

My doctor and I are discussing my possibly using it. Its going on 2 months now without a cycle and I've been completley irregular (not always ovulating or having a cycle) since I had a miscarriage in April. I've always been against things that effected my body's natural process but it seems like my natural processes have sorta stopped doing anything.

So my question- Have any of you ladies ceased to have your cycle and then taken the provera and found it helped get you back on track? Just needing to know a few other ladies experiences to help my decision.

GoldenLinds

Asked by GoldenLinds at 5:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Provera helped. It was awesome for starting my cycles back up, but Clomid caused me to ovulate which in turn helped me have a regular cycle. My only downside was provera made me moody.
    earthsangel2006

Answer by earthsangel2006 at 1:56 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• It didn't kick-start my cycle, but I'd only had one cycle in 10 years. It sounds like yours is maybe just temporarily off track, and provera might work for you. GL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Sep. 15, 2010