I have two boys that are very close in age 22 months and the other is almost three and just found out im pregnant again and am worried that i wont be able to handle a new baby

Has anyone else been in a similar situation. Im worried about the stress and no sleep and everything that comes along with a new baby and trying to deal with the boys.

MoMMyto2971

Asked by MoMMyto2971 at 5:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• Good Luck, I am sure it will be just fine mommy.. I can barely handle 1 so the fact you had two and sex that could have lead to another one, you will be fine :) lol!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I have a 10 yr old and a 2 1/2 yr old and I'm expecting #3 in February. I'm nervous about it too. My toddler is very much a momma's boy! I know everything will work out, so I try not to worry too much! lol
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 5:54 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I have 3 boys, the first and second are 7 years apart, but the younger 2 are only 2 years apart. You will definitely have your hands full, but you'll be okay. Let me suggest that if you haven't join an organization like the M.O.M.'s Club. It saved my life when the kids were little. It's international, and they have play groups, mom's night out, park days, craft days, babysitting co-ops, pre-school co-ops. Whatever the mom's in that area need, they set up.

My boys are grown, but I'm still friends with many of the women I met in the mom's club all those years ago.

Whatever you do, congratulations on your new baby, and wishing you the best!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 5:55 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I felt the same way when I found out I was pregnant with my 3rd. Everything turned out just ok. Things just happen fall into place once the 3rd and etc.. is born. A friend of mine freaked out too when she found out she was pregnant with her 3rd. Her kids are ages 8, 18 months and 10 weeks. She is doing amazingly well. Good luck and congratulations! You can do it!
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 5:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• do you have a s/o? are you close with family? if you dont have a s/o or if he works and cant be around much, and you ARE close with family (or friends) express your concern to them and maybe there is someone who would be willing to help you out? maybe if you plan ahead now you won't feel as stressed. I mean, make a plan for that person to babysit when youre going to your dr appointments, and when yo go to the hospital and hopefully that pesron could stay with you for a few weeks after the baby is born.

good luck!
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 5:57 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I have two boys age 2 and 3. They are 16 months apart. I'm due in January to have my baby girl. What I have been doing lately is putting them on a schedule that way its a routine by the time she gets here. Also, my toddler has been bugging me to go to school since he could speak. So I've found one I can send him and his brother to for half a day, which will give me time to deal with the baby and home. Not to mention my SO is there to help amongst a bunch of family. If you wanna talk pm me. We seem to be in the same boat. Good luck and be happy. Children are blessing.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 5:58 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Opps, I forgot to mention all 3 of hers are boys. My kids are 3 years apart, 2 girls and a boy.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 5:58 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I have three under the age of three, it all comes together =) If you need/want to talk feel free to send me a message =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 6:05 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• You will be just fine. When my third child was born I had a three y.o. and a 20 month old. It all worked out fine. I think it's harder going from one to two than two to three. My first two are 16 months apart.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 6:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i am pregnant due in feb and i also have a 3 yr old boy and a 6 yr old i am very worried also but with the help of my family and friends and my hubby i think all is going to be okay if we work with each other we should be fine so don't be so hard on your shelf it is going to be fine.
    lindalee115

Answer by lindalee115 at 6:14 PM on Sep. 15, 2010