What do you think about the cops in Dallas and what happened???

I have extremly mixed feelings about this only because the news just said they let the criminal off scott free, how is that ok? I do realize this but if you watch the video he was driving eratic and could have really hurt someone. I also think the cops were a too harsh in the way they handled it but too let this creep off w/o any charges NOW THATS TOTALLY WRONG AS WELL!!

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 6:13 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• What happened? Sorry to lazy to google.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Look at Fox 4 Dallas and watch the video!!
    Korysmom96

Comment by Korysmom96 (original poster) at 6:17 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I don't think that a police officer should get so angry that (s)he takes out that anger at the person even though that person may deserve the anger. That puts the police officer on the same level as the criminal. That never works.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:24 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I think the officer behavior put him on the same level as the criminal. Most definitely the criminal shouldn't have gotten off and the officer should have been given time himself or supension with required anger management classes.
    RoyalLady

Answer by RoyalLady at 9:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• can we get a link?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2010