Do you think?

Do you think 59 lb. and 4ft 7 is to little for an 11 year old girl? What are some of the sizes of your 11 year old girls? Are they okay weight and height wise? Not really concerned about height as I am only 5 feet tall myself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:32 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• That's pretty skinny for the height.
    My son is about that tall and is 70lbs and is thin as a stick. His weight is mostly muscle, though.
    My 10yo daughter is only 4'1" and is 47lbs. She is tiny for her age (short and skinny). Most of the girls in her class are at least a few inches taller than her and some are already a foot taller. She's in 5th grade.
    She's always been tiny. When she started kindergarten she was only 39" and 30lbs (my 4yo is already 43" and 32lbs and wearing the clothes my oldest wore when she was in 2nd grade).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2010