Anybody else have a peanut for a daughter?

Mine will be 3 in Dec and just made it into 24 month jeans(with adjustable waist all the way in)! yay! lol.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 6:46 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My two-year-old daughter still wears 12-18 month pants and size 3 shoes. She is itty, bitty, but she eats non-stop.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 9:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My daughter will be five in Dec and is still in 2t things. She is in the 5th percentile for height. Estimated adult height is 4'9"
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Oh gosh! I was going to say "yes, both my daughters" but my 3yr old is in 3T so I guess that's average. My 22month old still fits into a lot of her 12 month stuff though! The people at WIC actually asked me if I was feeding her...psh. She eats more than I do!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 6:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• ha, not I all boys, but I had to click and see what this was talking about =)
    KayMMIV

Answer by KayMMIV at 7:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i have a tiny daughter too! she is 2 1/2. she can wear a lot of 18 month clothes...her sister is wearing a 9 month at 3 months, maybe they will be sharing clothes soon?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 7:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• wow! We are still in 12 month shorts but she needs the length in the jeans. She has shirts from 12 months all the way to being a little big in a 3T. I have no idea how big she will be but I am only 5'3" and her dad is 5'9"/ her grandmother is 5' even!
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 6:50 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• lol. happy2bmom. Your little one sounds like mine!
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 7:09 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• wow i have a 24 month old wearing 3t the ped actually told me at her 2 year check-up dont be alarmed if she towers over other kids in daycare but her dad is 6'3 so to be expected but i wouldnt worry what size clothes they wear as long as they eat and are healthy its all gentics some babies are just small
    aggheff08

Answer by aggheff08 at 7:31 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I am for sure past the worry. lol. She was failure to thrive for a few months but we fixed the problem and she is doing great now...just a tiny little thing, that's all.
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 7:46 PM on Sep. 15, 2010