Would you have sex in frond of a dog?

I was just watching "Marley and Me" and they were doing it in fornd of the dog. I think it's gross!! Do you do it? I mean, I realise it's not a big deal, but I just find it gross..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We'll do it in front of one of our cats; she's very calm and lazy. The other two are too antsy, and likely to jump on something that bounces or jiggles.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:57 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• hahahahahaha to previous poster.... and no, because one of my dogs will sit there and stare and it creeps me out!!! LOL
    AdoptingMyChild

Answer by AdoptingMyChild at 7:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Nope just seems odd.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I had sex with my dog laying on the floor. He wouldnt leave. Then he licked my foot & grunte3d as he left the room:)
    babybutastink

Answer by babybutastink at 7:04 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• we usually throw the dog out!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• yep...happens all the time. It's weird and we laugh about it. Our older dog can generally tell when we're about to and so she leaves the room, or at least just gets off the bed, and seems to know the second we're done 'cause she sticks her head up over the edge of the bed as if asking if she can come back up. Our newer dog we usually have to push away, but once we get going she leaves too....
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 8:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I think our dog takes off running to the door when we get frisky..lol guess they know they aren't welcome.
    ChaoticAtBest

Answer by ChaoticAtBest at 10:19 PM on Sep. 15, 2010