How the heck do you get rid of love handles?!

They are humiliating! Currently I am doing nothing about it.. I was eating well and walking a lot, some crunches and I was losing weight. But with all the.. stuff.. going on with my family I kinda forgot about it. Then my dad passed away last week and I thought I would just quit so I could mope around. Now I haven't been out of my house, and I'm feeling sluggish. I'm trying to maybe turn my attitude around. You know instead of moping maybe walk off my sorrow. Anyways.. whats a good.. no GREAT way to get rid of these things?

Amelia512

Asked by Amelia512 at 6:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Well that might just be the place where your body stores it's excess weight, as you loose weight your love handles will shrink. I'm sorry about your dad. I have an idea, that might help, I just got a puppy yesterday, and he's really active so I've had to take him jogging to tire him out. Maybe you could get a dog, animals are suppse to help people from getting depression, not saying you have that, just meaning getting one might help with the emotional stress of loosing your father, and be an exersize buddy for you.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 7:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Slim in Six by BeachBody.com
    You can get it on Amazon for a good price. And as long as you are following it religiously, it works wonders! I went from a size 14 to a size four in six weeks. It was awesome!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 6:58 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• holy canoli! thats awesome! Congrats to you! I'll check it out! TY
    Amelia512

Comment by Amelia512 (original poster) at 6:59 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Hmmm... I might have to check it out.... I'm not sure how safe it sounds though....
    AdoptingMyChild

Answer by AdoptingMyChild at 7:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• There are always articles in "First"magazine that are great for ideas and helpful hints. I have seen edamines listed in most of the articles for midfat. I haven't tried them yet, but apparently 1 cup daily targets the mid area. They recommend adding them in stir-fry and salads or by themselves.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 7:04 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I don't like dogs. lol I have a cat for the friend haha. And kids for the jog. And Thanks, I'm actually quite peaceful about my dad. He was in such misery.. It doesn't make me miss him any less tho. And its only been a week. I'm sure it will ease up on me. The man was truly amazing.
    Amelia512

Comment by Amelia512 (original poster) at 7:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Well that's the best idea I have, but I'll give you a bump, I hope you find something that works for you
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 7:10 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Naw that was an amazing answer! I just switched it up a little! Thank you for your advice! The thanks was for saying sorry about my dad, I re-typed some things and kind of made a run on sentence.. Sorry if it came off snotty! Its just the only dog I ever loved was my dads, and he was given to the pound because he couldn't keep him. I only like big dogs, he was a black lab. I don't have space in my place for one, and no yard. So its kind of out of the question. Anyways, sorry if my last note came off wrong. and truly, thanks!
    Amelia512

Comment by Amelia512 (original poster) at 7:17 PM on Sep. 15, 2010