I recently moved to a new condo away from family...

I recently moved to a new condo away from family because my husband's job had moved, my kids say they really miss Granny but the problem is she is really far away, what can I do? I have to work as a teacher and my husband can't travel all that long because of his job. I love my kids very much and don't want them ever to be sad. Any advice?

jennygrasonmom

Asked by jennygrasonmom at 7:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Travel

• maybe see if you can help out getting her to come visit yall!??? Just a possibility. GL...
    AdoptingMyChild

Answer by AdoptingMyChild at 7:09 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• When my MIL and FIL moved, they made a special "book" for the grandkids. It has pictures of them, their house, and various other things. Any time my dd misses them, she can look through the special book and know that they are thinking of her. She also talks to them on the phone when she gets the chance.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 7:14 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Skype

Answer by rkoloms at 10:05 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• SKYPE
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:55 PM on Sep. 15, 2010