Help me ebay users

I am new to ebay. Tell me what I should and shouldn't buy. How has your experience been with ebay?

Wonderlust

Asked by Wonderlust at 7:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Shopping

• mine has been pretty good- I tend to buy only from sellers with over 99% postive feedback or at least close to it.
    and I usually do buy it now and pay right away. I'm not big on bidding-but if it's something that's hard to find or whatever then I will
    I had one experience with a girl I had bought a doll from-that went well but a couple months later I bought another from her and she never sent it, and had closed her acct- I got the money back, but it was a pain. Usuallly if there is an issue and you get ahold of the seller they tend to take care of the problem
    I love ebay!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:58 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I only buy from those who have a high positive feedback rate. Feed them before you bid if its lower then 99% to see why. I sell things as well as buy. I am a big buyer on Gymboree clothes for my kids. I only purchase new..but have gotten some real steal of deals! It all depends on what your shopping for. I have bought Southern Living at home products as well as Longaberger baskets on here as well. As for price, I always look for the best deal. It depends on what you feel comfortable spending but don't forget you also have to include shipping in your highest bid.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:39 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I have bought and never ever had something lost in the mail and they are very good at resolving any issues.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 10:37 AM on Sep. 16, 2010