how can i make her stop? adult content

Iv been trying to potty train my 24 month old at first i thought it was working i did the 3 day thing where we stayed home all day and she wore nothing but her panties it worked for a day and half but the middle of the second day she just kept peeing in her panties now she gotten to where she want to pull her pull up off and poop in the floor thank gosh for hardwood floors but any advice to make her stop

aggheff08

Asked by aggheff08 at 7:14 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• DD didn't take to potty training at that age. We tried. We got frazzled. We stopped. We waited a year. One year made all the difference for her.

Your little one might not be ready for potty training yet. There is nothing that says they HAVE to be potty trained at age two. Some kids aren't potty trained until age four. Every child is different and ready at different times.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 7:16 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• LOL..she's not the only one, trust me. I remember when my girlfriend was potty training her youngest daughter who happens to be a very strong willed, stubborn and smart girl. It took her about 5 months before she would poop IN the potty. She peed IN th epotty but when it came time to pooping, she would stand up,turn around, bend over, hold onto her potty chair and poop on the floor every time and she would just laugh and laugh because her mom would get so mad..LMBO!! She had called me so many times during that stage ranting and raving that her daughter did it on purpose, haha...and I wouldnt doubt it..that lil girl is a little stinker! LOL But anyway, theres nothing in specific that she did...she just didnt give up. Eventually I guess the game of pooping on the floor got old and she started going in the potty. GOOD LUCK! AND try to keep the patience and see the humor in it all :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:23 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• We had the exact same problem with our son when we first tried potty training at 2.5. I thought we were doing great but on day 2, he just stopped. We punted and waited a few months before trying again. That time he got the idea in 2 days and kept on going.
    momofryan07

Answer by momofryan07 at 8:27 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Maybe she is too young. Can she walk up the sides one different legs like right leg step up then left leg step up? My daughter would play games like that so I finally stripped ehr down and kinda kept her in the kitchen. She peed on the floor and i made her help me clean it up and ever sincethen she was good during the day. Night time she didnt master til she was 3 and a half though
    lolo0636

Answer by lolo0636 at 9:36 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i agree. she may not be ready yet. my dd took to it right away, but if she hadn't, i would have waited and tried again a few months later.

kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 8:48 AM on Sep. 16, 2010