This might be a dumb question, but is there a natural way to get your hCG levels to go up in early pregnancy?

My levels are not going up as quickly as they are supposed to and I'm wondering if there's anything at all that I can do to help this little bean stick.

I DO NOT mean so that I can take a pregnancy test. I already did that a while ago. I'm talking about the hCG levels that are measured when you go into the Dr's office and have your blood drawn. I've already had it drawn a few times to see if the levels are going up properly and they are not going up as fast as they should.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No--your hormones such as HGC are made by your glands and your ovaries, not by YOU. There is nothing you can take. You will just have to be patient. There is nothing much you can do throughout your pregnancy except to eat healthy food, get lots of sleep. Good luck.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 7:18 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Well aparently you didn't like my answer when you asked this question last time. Did the doctor tell you that you should be worried about this?
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 7:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Where's the "Negatively Bump This Question because the author is a moron" button?
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 7:28 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• coder chick, what kind of person says something like that to someone who is worried about miscarrying their baby? How heartless! Do you have kids? What if one of your children were dying and someone called you a moron because of it?! Would that make you feel better about about losing your child?

Some people come here with real questions and are looking for support, please go to another website if you are looking for a place to tear people down when they are going through a loss.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:58 PM on Sep. 16, 2010