What pregnancy workout video do you recommend?

Hello, I am 10 weeks along looking for a good workout video to help strengthen my core muscles to make birthing easier... any suggestions? I am not as active as I used to be, but still in fairly good shape. I'm not looking for anything too hard, as I have terrible balance, but I want to make sure its going to work. What videos have you used and why do you recommend them?

Raindrp999

Asked by Raindrp999 at 7:17 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Shiva Rea's Prenatal Yoga! It is amazing! I think Shiva Rea is one of the best instructors out there! It is gentle. It focuses on connecting with your baby and preparing your body for labor and delivery. There is someone to follow for all three trimesters. And it is broken into three sections if you can't do it all at once.
    Also if you get the special edition, it has a massage instruction section for the DH. HEAVEN!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 7:20 PM on Sep. 15, 2010