Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

im tired of the lies...

i love my SO more than anything and i am not the type of girl to fall in love easily. we've been together 4 years, have a son together, and he's the closest thing to a father my other son has. we have both cheated and lied at one point in time, but as far as i know he hasnt cheated in the past 2 years eventhough he lies alot and i've had issues with him spending too much time with girls. 75% of the time he's a great guy, but the other 25% of the time he's awful to me. i really truly love him and this is the only relationship i have ever had trouble walking away from. i really dont think the lying and cheating will ever stop. how do i convince my heart to let me walk away?

Answer Question
 
LoriaAnn

Asked by LoriaAnn at 7:24 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Relationships

Level 17 (4,028 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • You will once you've had enough.
    Jademom07

    Answer by Jademom07 at 8:14 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

  • I agree with Jademom07
    noahsmommy12908

    Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 9:16 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.