Haven't lost any weight....

So when I was pregnant I gained about 30 pounds. And at nearly 3 months after delivery I weigh the same as I did before I gave birth!?! How is that possible?!? I don't eat really bad or anything, and I am working on my feet 6 hours a day, and walking up and down stair all the time. I feel so bad that the weight has not budged. My weight was all baby while I was preggo- wore my pre-pregnancy jeans till 7 months, now I'm 2 sizes bigger, I'm EBF and I thought that would burn off a least some weight. What do I do?

megdwalls

Asked by megdwalls at 3:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• My second child it took more than 6mths to get off all the weight because I had weight also in my butt and my hips got wide from having a girl. My first child was a boy and all belly and I gained 41lbs, and with her I only gained 33. I am a small female too. With my first I was 109lbs before I got pregnant and after him like 1month I was 105lbs. With my second I drank kellogs special k protein drinks, they come in packets too. They say fiber and protein will help u lose weight. Thats whats really in those drinks. But not used to subsitute food, but eat like oatmeal too in the mornings or a healthy cereal. I also stayed away from like hamburgers, ate light hotdogs, drank silk soymilk cause it is better that regular milk. They say green tea is good somewhat too. No deep fried foods and no unhealthy snacks even if u crave them, lol. I'd talk to ur doctor too.
    Anonymous

• Try the South Beach Diet Supercharged. I really truly believe in this diet! It works because it teaches you how to eat right, it's not a quick fix, it's a great plan. I've used it in the past and I'm thin as a rale. The food is delicious too. Google these recipes and try them, if you like them, you'll like th rest of the food: Chicken Breast Stuffed with Spinach and Goat Cheese & Balsamic Vinegar Glazed Salmon.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:06 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I lost 4lbs and 5 inches in my first week, safely with no drugs, stimulants or side effects on a First to market portion control product that is even safe to take while nursing. If you would like to know more PM me or check out my page for more info.
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 7:07 PM on Oct. 17, 2008