how many of u got extremely moody and irratible before labor began?

I am due any day and anything and everything is driving me absolutley crazy. I am at the end of my line with my other kids. If i was that type of mother, I would have slapped the shit out of my 6 year old by now. lol Having trouble dealing. Did anyone else experience emotions like this?

indysownlilbit

Asked by indysownlilbit at 7:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes...but my extreme moodiness began about 9 months before labor with each of mine, LMBO! :)
    I'm due any day now too! Good Luck to you!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:55 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I called my mom and said, "I feel like shit and I'm going to rip this f#%|€\£ mail box out of the ground and hit my husband in the head with it.". She said, "you are in labor."

So yes. I got moody. Homicidally moody.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:27 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• lol ecodani. i guess it is just not me. i have had a stressful pregnant but who doesnt but i think the way i feel now puts the icing on the cake.
    indysownlilbit

Comment by indysownlilbit (original poster) at 9:10 PM on Sep. 15, 2010