Temper tantrum?

my toddler will scream and cry untill she throws up. i have good patience so to punish my daughter i sit her down somewhere and wont let her up she cry and crys untill she eventually vomits even if were going down there road and she drops her sippy cup or is just being whiny she will throw up all over her self. iv had to stop and buy new clothes for her on the way to the doctor before does anyone elses child do this and any advice to make it stop!!

aggheff08

Asked by aggheff08 at 7:41 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter does that too and it drives me crazy to no end. I can't offer perfect advice, but I do try to hold her if I can and if I can't I try giving her a toy or threaten to put her in time out. And if all else fails, and I ahte doing this more than anything, but I sometimes end up having to give her a swat or two on the bottom. But of course my toddler just turned two and she does not do that much anymore, so be patient, things will get better
    Artemis B.

Answer by Artemis B. at 2:40 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• spankings work so well..they are still legal in the US
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 3:37 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Yes my pediatrician said spanking are legal as long as there directly on the bottom with no objects and u can't leave any marks but my it dosent faze her
    aggheff08

Comment by aggheff08 (original poster) at 9:17 AM on Sep. 16, 2010