sick sick sick....help!!

I had barely any morning sickness early on, but now I am 21 weeks and had a stomach virus last week and seems that it won't go away... Is this just pregnancy sickness now? I just feel like I can't eat anything without running to the bathroom 10 minutes later. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance. ---Tammy I have a doctors appt. in two weeks, so I figured if I still have the problem I will ask the Dr. then.

jeepwranglrbabe

Asked by jeepwranglrbabe at 3:54 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you may still have the stomach bug or maybe its just your pregnancy. If you call your doctor and let them know whats going on they may give you a medication that helps with vomiting and nausea. I had to have it in my first trimester because my morningsickness was so bad i droped 10lbs in a week. Good luck and congrats.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:54 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• you might still have the sickness..or it could just be because you are pregnant..you might want to call your doctors office and let them know whats going on
    s.bryant

Answer by s.bryant at 4:15 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• It's been a while so I don't recall morning sickness. But I've always heard that saltine crackers help.
    javasue

Answer by javasue at 10:58 PM on Oct. 17, 2008