Have you ever just cried because your feelings were hurt and your spouse saw you and you got more upset from embarassment?

I cried today because two of my kids sorta hurt my feelings...and DH saw me then I was embarassed and it made me feel worse...I could not help it.

KARRIEMARIE

Asked by KARRIEMARIE at 7:44 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I cried yesterday cuz I have a cold and couldn't stop coughing!!! my husband started laughing with made the tears worse!
    Raindrp999

Answer by Raindrp999 at 7:48 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My husband get pissed off if I cry. Lol. IDK why....He hates it though...
    tiger_tatted1

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 7:48 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Happens all the time...especially when you have a husband who is uncomfortable with feelings and always expects you to "man up". I say cry until you are blue if you want, it is our right as women to do so. Tears are like breathing...it just happens, and trying to hold them back makes them worse. I tell my husband that it is a natural response, and not always a symptom of a tragedy, so not to freak out if I cry.
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 7:50 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My DD has hurt my feelings before and no my hubby comforts me when i go in tears.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 7:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• no i don't get embarrassed over crying.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:06 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• is your husband insensitive to your feelings? why are you embarrassed?
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 8:24 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• If I got my feelings hurt in any way my SO is always there to make me feel better. I dont get embarrassed when he sees me

noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 9:02 PM on Sep. 15, 2010