What is...

the weirdest thing you've eaten?

Mine was a raw potato and onion sandwich my mother made.... (she loves them) lets just say I'm def not a fan lol oh and frog legs... they actually taste like chicken haha

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 7:44 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I ate calamari...chewy. yuck.
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 7:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• hmmm i like peanut butter with pancakes, pickled herring, i am sure there is more just cant think of them
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 7:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• the weirdest yet BEST thing I've eatin is cow tongue, no joke. My dad used to make it growing up all the time and once you get past the visual, it tastes like the most tender and tasty roast beef you've ever had.
    Raindrp999

Answer by Raindrp999 at 7:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My mom used to make cow tongue........ewwwwwwwww, she would make me and my brothers eat a couple of bites! All I can say is I love the person that invented ketchup!!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 7:48 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• umm, chicken livers?
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 7:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Sannakji

Which is eating a baby octupus, and you eat it while it's still moving.. The tentacles were snipped off with scissors (kitchen shears) and placed on the plate.. They were still squirming. I ate them with some seaweed and sesame oil . Very odd experience, lol.. The suckers on the tentacles stick in your mouth (to your tongue, to the roof of your mouth..etc).. LOL It was strange.. yet... tasty..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:50 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I thought I ate bear meat once but it turned out to be venison.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Alligator...or crocodile. I can't remember which it was, but it was in chili so it tasted like any ol' meat to me! haha
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 7:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Mine was a cheeto with katchup on it...my sister dared me and it wasn't to bad actually!!
    mom_ta_2

Answer by mom_ta_2 at 8:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I've had pickled pigs feet, alligator, and conch.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:57 PM on Sep. 15, 2010