Eeek! I'm freaking out because I'm due tomorrow and we chose the babies' name months ago and I have NO back up name and now I'm thinking...I'm not sure if I want to name him that! Help! Throw some first and middle boy names at me!

Months ago...I was in a pretty depressed state of mine for various reasons and really didn't take the time like I did with my other two children to look at every single baby name and contemplate on them. I threw about 10 names at my dh, and the first one he said he liked..I said cool..that'll be his name..and I hadnt really thought about other names since then.
We chose Gaige Michael.
I like it..but what if he doesnt LOOK like a Gaige Michael? I have no back up names!!!
ANY AND ALL IDEAS WELCOME!! Thankyou! :)

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 8:04 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Baby Names

• With my third son we did not have a name. I was totally worried about it. He didn't have a name for the first two days. Every 12 hours the administrative person would come into my hospital room and ask if we had named him. NOPE. So finally I was going home and the lady told us we had to name him before we left or had to pay a fee to put his name on his birth certificate. O.o
    So my husband went home to make sure the other kids were ready for me to come home and while he was gone I looked at our baby and asked him to tell me his name. As I looked into his sweet little face I thought he looked like my Grandma Natalia. Then I thought, well what would she name you and it came to me. She would name him Patrick, she had named my uncle that. So I knew that was his name.

You will know when you hold him what his name should be, just listen to your heart. ♥ Good luck and happy easy labor wishes.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:22 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Calm down. You are just freaking out. Take a deep breath. You could swiich up and use Michael Gaige.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:06 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• not comparing your baby to a dog, but when i adopted my dog which was completely unplanned i had no idea what to name at him... i just looked at him and said "what's your name?" - immediately 'charlie' popped in my head and it totally fit. i have heard stories of other mothers who did not know their baby's name until the baby was born but that it just came to them. what does a gaige michael look like?? it'll be okay...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 8:11 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I am partial to the name Carl <---That's my son! lol. What other names had you considered?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:06 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Jacob Micheal
    Allen Lee
    jazzysgrammy

Answer by jazzysgrammy at 8:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Sterling Michael
    Michael Grey
    Nathan Michael
    David Sterling
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 8:09 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I like the name you picked but you can go to babynames.com and see the meanings and tons of names...

My sons names are Tabraze and Zyshan...My husband is from Pakistan though...And I hate "normal" names...lol.

I love the name Zindagi(pronounced Zin-duh-gee) It actually means "Life" is Urdu(the national language of Pakistan)
    tiger_tatted1

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 8:10 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• The more I think about it the more Carl Micheal Sounds good... just sayin' :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• No one says you have to name him at the moment of birth. Don't panic. Take a little time and look at him. He might look just like you expect Gaige to look or maybe he's a Matthew or a Wyatt or whatever you feel suits him!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 8:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• When you get the chance to see him, you will know. The only critique I would have on your selected name is with the spelling of his 1st name. Maybe Gaje instead. With the way it is spelled and common English as you pronounce, an optical pattern makes it 1st appear to be Gag. Good Luck Hugs !!
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 8:46 PM on Sep. 15, 2010