How is the FBI Investigation into ACORN going to affect the upcoming Election?

I really don't care where you read it...the Houston Chronicle, The Tampa Tribune, Kansas City Star...just google it and you will find the story on how the FBI is now investigating whether or not the community activist group ACORN helped foster voter registration fraud around the nation before the presidential election...Do you think this is going to affect the upcoming election and the tallying of votes to make sure that no fraud is involved?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't really know how they can assure us that no voter fraud will have occurred. Which is part of what scares me. I also don't understand why groups like ACORN exist to help register people. If someone wanted to vote, why couldn't they get themselves registered? Its not that hard. I guess I am just lost about why ACORN exists in the first place, they seem to be causing more harm than good.
    Anonymous

• there are so many rumors floating around about voting and how each side is going to cheat. not just acorn. it all depends who has more money to make a stink about what and pin it on a candidate. last couple elections have had some real problems and real fraud and it all just kept on without anything happening...
    Anonymous

• I wonder why no one is responding to the question?
    Anonymous

• voter registration fraud is not the same as voter fraud.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 6:15 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Lord ... IT IS FRAUD, PERIOD , auto... Do you have no morals? I would hate to be your friend. They are not going to do a thing about ACORN until it is to late, if at all. If it has to do with democrats, they bury it the best they can.

Anonymous