Unemployment. .

Is anyone elses unemployment acting wierd? A few weeks ago, I got paid in a lump sum because they were still deciding whether to continue or not, and I got accepted. the next time, I only got half of what I usually get. Now this week, it said that my certification has been accepted. What's going on?

Amber211

Asked by Amber211 at 8:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• It differs in each state. I received a letter of possible ineligibility of benefits for the past 2 weeks due to my school records not matching what they have on file. Any who it got cleared up, and I'll get paid, but SHIT I was on HOLD for 40 MINUTES. It took 20 MINUTES for me to get the phone to ring in the first place, and not have a busy signal. I hate having to rely on UE right now. :(

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Unemployment can be a Pain in the Butt sometimes and then It can be a Blessing to.But Yes my Friend My Husband had to go through all that to.One or two times They said he was Denied Benifits and then 2 weeks later he got his Check then another time He filed for his Claim they told him he didnt Fill his Weekly Claim Correctly or the Date was wrong.Every week we had to Pray Hard that Things sisnt get Screwed up.So dont feel bad there are alot of out here thats been through this Nightmare.My Prayers and Best Wishes go with you tonight.God Bless and Keep you may your Finances be Richely Blessed this Year love Darla
    Darlasuttles

Answer by Darlasuttles at 10:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• It could be you only got half the amount while they were deciding whether to accept you or not.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:33 AM on Sep. 16, 2010