does your husband/boyfriend know that you are bi or just curious?

just wondering if women are open to there SO about this subject. seems that women can get away with talking freely about this then a man could.

hotmama541

Asked by hotmama541 at 4:22 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• I am Bi and so is my husband we can talk freely about this subject ....... it's not an issue in our marriage ........ if i am with a gal pal he can watch if he chooses and vice versa.....
    MarksGurl

Answer by MarksGurl at 4:25 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Yes, my fiance knows. He's known since before we were together. He doesn't mind.
    punkmama27

Answer by punkmama27 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I am just curious, and yes, my husband knows. We talk about everything. This is the most honest relationship I have ever been in and certainly the best!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 4:33 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• My fiance knows that I am bi, and has known this since the first day that he and I talked on the phone. He isn't bothered by it at all. I agree with LovinEveryDay...this is by far the most honest relationship that I have ever been in as well and definitely the best one too!!
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 4:40 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• My husband knows and I know that he is too.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 6:32 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• My boyfriend thinks I am curious and is bothered by it! now dont get me wrong if it ever came up with an attractive female I cant say id be a prude and turn it down..... but it's not something i fantasize about daily!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:40 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Yes, my husband knows that I am bi. He's known before we got married and he doesnt seem to be bothered by it, infact he 'brags' to his guy friends that occasionally we have CRAZY nights out! I think it's all in good fun and so far it's worked perfectly for us 10+ years now.
    Anonymous

• mine knows and eggs me on to talk to other girls ... *perv*...LOL but he is bi curious and it dont bother me this is one of the only relationships i have been it that is so open and honest... we truely get each other and it took a guy 7 years younger them me to make me feel so happy with myself and not be afraid to be who i am
    puppet24

Answer by puppet24 at 9:00 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Does anyone stop to think what would happen to ur children if they ever found out.
    mom0f6

Answer by mom0f6 at 9:07 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• mom0f6 - What does it matter to my sons who my husband and I are attracted to? We are still married to each other and are only with each other sexually (well basically, we have a loophole in our marriage but it's a onetime thing that we haven't used yet and no one would know besides us).
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2008