is there any way to get all my picture loaded to this site I recently lost all of them in my computer. I cannot copy them off of here

BornCountry

Asked by BornCountry at 4:25 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Not sure of the question. Are your picts on cafemom but you can't get them back in your computer files?
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• My harddrive went to heaven Now i lost all my pics I was wondering is there any way to pull my pics off of my page to save them in my computer again.
    BornCountry

Answer by BornCountry at 8:23 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Sorry it took me so long to get back...got caught up in other stuff. The first thing to try is to ask the administrator of CafeMom to help. Maybe they can send them to you. If that doesn't work, you can open each picture, then press the Alt and Shift and PrintScreen buttons, all at the same time. That basically copies what you're looking at. Then you can open a program like Photoshop and paste a picture of the screen into it. Then just crop the picture and save it. When you save your picts are on your hard drive again.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 5:39 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Hi BornCountry,

We'd like to help you with this issue. Please use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any page and describe the problem you are having so we can look into it further.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:46 AM on Nov. 1, 2008