Would this bother you?

I have sent my mom, via text, or just print outs, pics of my son. We live 10 min away, she sees him all the time but she wants pics
I go online and just noticed that every pic I have sent her is in an album of hers on facebook. OMFG I was like "You know the pictures I send you are for you and not for facebook."
Sure I have an album with my son but he is at least fully clothed, and they are monthly photos, not every day photos. She has over 100 online.

I was talking to my sister and my mom has also put over 400 photos of her online too that she didn't want up
from now on should I:

1. report my sons pics and get them removed, i found out you can if the child is under 12
2. just let her keep those ones up but not send her any more pictures?
alternatives?

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 8:31 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• If you want them down and she doesn't do it, I would report it and then not send her anymore unless it's a 'professional' one.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:32 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I wouldn't report her. I'd just let her know you don't want certain pictures on there. Be nice about it though, she's obviously just really proud of her grandchild, and that's sweet.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:46 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• yes i think that would bother me. go with #1
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 8:32 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• That would definitely bother me.
    clairewait

Answer by clairewait at 8:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I would tell her to take them down and if she won't, then report it and get them taken off. You know how dangerous it is but maybe she doesn't. Also, I would tell her that if it happens again, you won't be giving her any more pictures.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 8:46 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Is her account set to public? If she's got a private account aren't only her friends/family seeing the pics anyway - sort of like who'd she be showing them to if she were pulling them out of her purse?
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I would go with the first choice
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 8:52 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• no her account is not private. She even has her customers as friends and she works at a bank, so that's a bunch of people. Not professional and not okay by me. I will give call her later and tell her that she needs to take at least half of the photos down or I am going to report the entire album.

the reason I get so mad is because I told her before to not have all of these pics online but then I just found this album.
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Sep. 15, 2010