Anyone have a Newer model Nissan Quest that has Wheel Locks??

If so, Where was the wheel lock kept in your vehicle???

I need new tires but cant find the "key" to unlock my wheels to change the tires...And Id rather not have to spend the money at a Nissan Dealership to get it done...

tiger_tatted1

Asked by tiger_tatted1 at 8:34 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Travel

• check your glovebox and where the jack is kept...from the factory I believe they are with the jack and accesories used to change a tire....good luck!
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Yeah, I did. I cant fint it anywhere. I was hoping there was some secret spot i didnt know about. Lol.
    tiger_tatted1

Comment by tiger_tatted1 (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• just ask the dealer... they cant charge you for a simple question... or check the manual... good luck!
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 9:38 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Thanks! The maual doesnt have anything because they are optional...(i found that out after searching the manual. lol) And the dealership says it takes 3 weeks to order a set(I need tires..like last month...they are BAAAD!) And they want $100 PER TIRE to remove the lug nut with the lock..Its crap..But I found someone to do it...So were getting it done tomorrow!
    tiger_tatted1

Comment by tiger_tatted1 (original poster) at 12:17 PM on Sep. 20, 2010