What are you doing to advertise your business on Halloween??

im just not sure if it would be ok to put my advertising in with their candy...??

stephany21

Asked by stephany21 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Money & Work

• I run a daycare and I heard of moms that attach their business card to each piece of candy. I think I would put flyers by my front door, but the candy is a little much for me.
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 4:33 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I know I answered this once...

I'm attaching "tags" to all on my lollypops with some Halloween greetings and my contact info... I'm also giveing out small "treat" bags for the parents and including my card.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:55 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• There is a parent of a student in my sons preschool class who believes it is her right to shower us all with notes, tags, and variious items all plugging her home business. It is annoying, and frankly offensive at this point. If she does what she did on 4th of July with a 'goodie bag for the kids' filled with her crap I'm going to hand it back to her and tell her to keep it. I'm ready to go to the administrater about it.
    Anonymous

• Well, I guess I can see an issue with someone handing out bags of stuff at the school... BUT if you come to my house I can give you whatever I want! If I want to give you a business card that's my right! It's my house. If you don't want my stuff... Get off my porch!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:13 PM on Oct. 17, 2008