weird i know- but do you have hair in your butt crack and if u do does he notice it?

i do a little and i was wondering if its normal its just that ppl like porn stars get it waxed? please no smart ass remarks. and no mine has never noticed since its not that bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• A little bit, and I shave it. I don't think he's ever noticed, but it bugs me!
    Anonymous

• No I don't. I have a lot of physical imperfections, that's for sure. But this is one problem I really don't have. Woohoo! lol
    krnrobey

Answer by krnrobey at 4:32 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• yes and it bugs the heck outta me. Ive been hairy since childhood! I just shave mine to the best of my ability but honestly my husband never says anything about it. I try to make up for it in other areas ! ha I guess he loves me for what and who I am! (Sometimes I really dont think men care as long as they get some! haha)
    Anonymous

• ya i dont think they are really staring there.
    Anonymous

• I do and dont think my hubby notices lol. And yes, porn stars do get it waxed:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 4:45 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Those of you that say you don't...check to make sure, you might be surprised...HAHAHA
    Anonymous

• Everyone probably has a little buttcrack hair! I shave mine, too. I cannot imagine the pain that waxing there would cause!
    Anonymous

• Maybe, I never really noticed it!
    Anonymous

• this Q? has been on here alot lately lol, I don't think i do. but how do you guys shave in your crack?
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I do but I get it waxed
    Anonymous