Want's to lose weight but....

I haven't got the motivation....aww...i hate the way i look; I can not believe i let myself get to this point where i am so disgusted when i look in the mirror.
It do not help that when i get a compliment that i have lost a few lbs that my dh goes out and buys junk food (chips and bars) and he knows that i will eat it, if it's in the house, i have asked him not to bring it in the house, but he do anyways...
I do eat healthy as i can, i do not drink soda or coffee or anything really sweet!
I have a wii fit but i just can not get motivated enough to get on it; and i have tried talking to my dh and trying to get him involved but he want's nothing to do with it.
There is no Gym where i live, the closest Gym is a hour away, and with no licence i am not able to get to it.
What do you do to keep your self motivated??
I need some help/support for me to lose this weight!! Please no bashing.

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 8:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• damn those DH and their stupid junk food! I could have sworn I wrote this! lol. I really.. A lot of the time DON'T have motivation.. I just kinda suck it up and go. I like to walk when I do do something. Good luck to you I'm in the same boat. Try just getting out there, or on your wii, it is always a thought you want to push away, but you will feel so much better afterwards!
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 10:22 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Staying healthy for my family keeps me motivated. I want to set a good example so they live healthy lifestyles and I want to be here for as long as possible to enjoy their lives with them, being healthy til the last moment.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 8:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2010