Weight Gain

I am 27 weeks pregnant. I have only gained about 1 pound in the past month and that scares me. Shouldn't I be gaining more weight. I hardly even show. I was tiny to begin with though.

ekerazy78

Asked by ekerazy78 at 4:33 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I wouldnt worry, honey. I have a friend who only gained 9 lbs her whole pregnancy and her baby was 7 and very healthy. And you will certainly gain more as the baby grows. Just eat healthy and make sure you are satisfied when you do and you should have nothing to worry about.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 4:37 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Just wait for the weight. Most of it is put on in the final trimester.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:49 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Im 29 wks along and havent gained any weight. My doctor told me its ok...as long as I dont start losing it. You baby is probably taking from your reserves.
    Amanduh87

Answer by Amanduh87 at 8:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2008