How old is old? I think you are as old as you feel AND act, what do you think?

KARRIEMARIE

Asked by KARRIEMARIE at 8:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It depends on who you ask, to a kid, I am ancient but to someone like my mom who is 91, I am young, but you are right, you are as old as you feel. By the way I am turning 61 this month, and I do not feel old!

Answer by older at 9:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Age is an attitude not a number.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I sooo agree. I'm 49 years old, but feel younger and more energetic than I did in my 30's!! My kids are grown and I get to sleep through the night. The younger two are at home, but they're pretty much self sufficient...other than financially....life is pretty good. I definitely don't feel old, and don't plan on feeling old anytime soon!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I agree with you, I think that some people are only old because they choose to act it, and others stay young much longer because of thier presonality and activity level
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 8:59 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Well, in that case I am way older than I actually am!
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 8:59 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I'm 24, and my 17 year old niece called me old the other day!!! I don't think I'm old, I certainly don't feel old (except on days when our daughter wears me out!)
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 9:06 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Old, for me, gets older all the time. As my mother gets older, I don't want to say she's old, so I keep raising the number. I also agree you are what you feel and act not a number.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:09 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I get surprised sometimes when I look in the mirror, because I'm the same person on the inside...I've matured a lot, but still feel like I'm in my twenties. I have a teenager, but also have a toddler and a baby. They keep me young too!
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 9:20 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Too old for what? I am too old to use the playground at McDonald's. I'm not too old to ride the jet ski, have a snow ball fight (if it ever snows) or lay in the grass. I'm 51. I definitely believe you are as old as you let yourself be. (FYI: I'm not really too old for the equipment at McDonald's - just too big!!!)
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:29 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• It is just a number.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:53 PM on Sep. 15, 2010