How did they pop the question?????

My man bought a rose and hid the ring in it, I was relaxing on the couch and he came in holding the rose and our 10 month old son and got down on one knee in front of me and asked me to marry them, while he was asking my baby boy was trying really hard to eat the rose it was so precious I was laughing and crying at the same time, Ill never foget it, cant wait to hear some of your stories!!!!! Please share!!!!!!

MaineMomAh2

Asked by MaineMomAh2 at 9:06 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• First asked me when i was on the back of his motorcycle...no ring though...

With the ring...Next to the dumpster outside of the restaurant he owned while he was sitting in the drivers seat of the work van and I was standing nex to him...We then got into seperate cars and drove home(we lived together)

So romantic, right? LMAO!
    tiger_tatted1

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 9:11 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Hey a motorcycle is involved it is atomaticaly cool!!!!!
    MaineMomAh2

Comment by MaineMomAh2 (original poster) at 9:13 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My fiance came home with my favorite cupcake from a bakery that makes huge cupcakes. I'm 22 weeks pregnant and on bedrest and had been craving this specific cupcake for over a week. He told me I had to wait til after my dinner to eat it. He went about fixing dinner for us ignoring my pleading for just a little bite. He set the table for three which suprised me. I asked who was coming to dinner and he said he had to go get them... He took the cupcake with him and told me I better stay in bed til he got back... He was gone almost an hour but when he got back I already know who he had got cuz I heard my 2 y/o son screaming "mommy" We sat down to dinner and ate. After we were done with dinner , he picked up my son and sat him in my lap and gave us the cupcake. My son stuck his hand in it. When I pulled my sons hand out of the frosting there was the ring. He got on one knee and asked if WE would marry him! All I could do was cry!
    mz.mommi2b

Answer by mz.mommi2b at 9:17 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Mind you my son got to eat the cup cake! lol
    mz.mommi2b

Answer by mz.mommi2b at 9:18 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• It was my birthday weekend.. we went to st Augustine which is one of the most beautiful beaches/town in florida .. very romantic :) well he woke me up early Saturday morning around 5:15 am he had packed the car with blankets and we went and laid on the beach in the pitch black night(well i guess early morning but it was still very dark) we laid and looked at the stars and it was soo quite all u heard were the waves crashing.. then the sun was coming up all i wanted to do was see a dolphin!! i stared out into the water like a child he was standing right behind me hugging me i saw my dolphin i was so excited he let go of me and i was all bouncy lol and i turned around and he was down on one knee.. it was amazing.. like out of a movie amazing!
    SammiGirl07

Answer by SammiGirl07 at 9:19 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Awwww cute, good thing there was a ring in there cuz denying a pregnant women sugar is not smart!!! LOL Thanx for sharing!!!!
    MaineMomAh2

Comment by MaineMomAh2 (original poster) at 9:20 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Sammigirl that is awsum!!!
    MaineMomAh2

Comment by MaineMomAh2 (original poster) at 9:22 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• We had talking about getting engaged for a couple months and one night i was being really hard on him and saying that he was never going to propose. He changed the subj and we went on about our regular business. lol. He came into the living room of his apartment later and told me he wanted to show me something. I followed him and he kept telling me to go look in the bathroom. I opened the bathroom door and he had written Will you marry me in soap on the mirror. of course I said yes! lol. The funniest part about it was I couldn't figure out what he wanted me to go in the bathroom and see at first. I told him that he couldnt possibly have done anything in there that I would want to see. lol
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 9:36 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Oh gosh, I am LOVING all of these stories!!

Mine came as a total shock...BF and I had only been dating for about a month (yes, a month). I didn't think I wanted anything serious because I was getting ready to move to CA to work at Disneyland. Well, one night I showed up to my BF's apt and his entire living room was covered in Disney - pictures of all the famous "couples" like Belle/Beast, Lady/Tramp, Mickey/Minnie, etc. All the lights were dimmed and music was playing. BF said he'd bought me a present - there was a Disney Store box on the coffee table. I opened it and there was a gorgeous statue of the Disneyland castle inside! I could not stop gushing about it, but I didn't realize there was more to the gift until he grabbed a diamond ring off the top turret of the castle, got down on one knee and proposed. He said I could move to CA on one condition - that I took him with me. ;)

6+ years and 2 kids later... :) :) <3 <3
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 9:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Me and my SO were on our way to Sequoia National Park for the weekend and we were driving thru the snow and he decided he wanted to get out and "stretch his legs" so we both got out and I went to go check out a huge tree that we parked by and he said come here I have something I want to give to you. So I went over to him and he pulled out the ring box and opened it up, I started kissing him and he started to say "will you..." i didnt even let him finish and I said "of couse I will" It was magical cuz it was snowing on us when he asked
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 9:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2010