Is this my real life or is it a dream? I am pregnant and having a hard time distinguishing what was a dream and what was not.

Has this ever happened to you? I feel like such a dummy when I talk about something that recently happened and my fiance says... that did not happen.

Or when I bring up a conversation that we had that we really didn't.

After thinking about these things more, I realize that in fact what I thought was reality, was really just a dream.

My fiance calls it the "pregnancy fog"

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 5:25 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• That has happened to me like every day for the past 2 months, before i talk i'll ask my bf or whoever did this happen or was it in my dream. I get SOOO confused.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 5:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• OMG...i almost never remember my dreams. but the dreams that i have are of real life things. like people dying. i'm constantly asking my mom or dad if such and such has died or not. my mom is pretty used to it.
    while i was preggers i had a weird dream. in my dream my mom had told me that the guy that she's seeing went home everyday after work, stripped down and had a pleasure session. well i said something to her about that one day and she was like "what the hell", and it took her like 1/2 hour to convince me that she never told me that. talk about a messed up dream. (yeah we're close and that's something she would tell me normally!)
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 5:38 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• lol. I have done that while I was pregnant, and while I wasn't. I also have deja-vu moments. I will pass a house on the road, and I could SWEAR that I've been in it before. Or visit someone for the first time, and it feels like I've been in their home before.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 5:54 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• never did that, but every night i would dream of bf cheating on me, got to where he would get mad because i couldnt stop.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 6:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• That has totally happened to me! I'm not nor have I ever been pregnant! But yes! I have dreams that are so real that I think that stuff really happened. It's crazy!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:15 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I do that sometimes. The weird thing is, I hardly EVER remember my dreams. But I will be sayingsomething and the person I am talking to will look at me like Iam nuts and tell me they never said that. They will sometimes admit to thinking it, but no saying it. I get the whole deja-vu stuff to. 'll just be doing something and remeer having a dream that was just like that.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 18, 2008