my huband think his friend likes me, what to do?

im never jessica, just dh's wife to his freinds. his friend and me were talking the last few times he came over. and all of us were drunk. i know me and him were flirting a little bit. but it was just joking and talking. nothing happened and his other friend said the one i was talking to kept looking at me. even the hubby noticed it i guess. but thought it was in his head.
the hubby doesnt want him as a freind anymore or me talking to him. his freind doesnt think he did anything wrong and doesnt want drama.
should i leave them alone or try and save theyre friendship.
what would you do?

jlouise03

Asked by jlouise03 at 9:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Stay away from friend. Only drama and heartache can happen. If he wants to save his friendship, he will.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 9:17 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• OR have a MFM male female male experience together? if thats the kind of relationship you have. it happens out there...
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 9:19 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• girl my husband thinks i want all his friend which i dont im just being nice so now i dont go anywhere they are
    twimommy

Answer by twimommy at 9:27 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I would definitely keep my distance, It seems like he's not showing respect for your hubby or you really. He knows your married.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 9:34 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• You should definitlly leave his friend alone!! Pursuing conversations with him could lead to a divorce!! If you are happily married then stick to the hubby and not the friend!!
    momof21968428

Answer by momof21968428 at 9:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I would just shrug my shoulders at that one and stay out of it. Really. Leave it alone. Don't even mention it anymore. If they work out thier friendship..so be it..let them do it on thier own.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:44 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I would stop talking to him cuz you dont want to cause problems in you marriage
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• it's your husbands choice to be friends with him or not. not yours. so let it be.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I think all of you should just see it as an innocent misunderstanding and leave it at that. Your husband is sounding a little jealous and defensive by writing the friendship off so quickly. Sounds to me as though he was just admiring you if anything, which can be totally innocent. It really shouldn't be blown out of proportion. Just leave it at what it is and move on.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• First, your husband knows his friends better than you do. He knows what one of them does when he is trying to get into a chicks pants. Its possible that this friend said, or did something that raised a red flag, other than what you have said here. If he wants to end the friendship, then I think it's best you stay out of it, and let them do what they have to do. 

As far as you talking to the friend, that needs to stop, before it causes some big problems in your marriage. 

Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 11:09 PM on Sep. 15, 2010