On your 21st birthday, what was/will be your first legal drink?

My 21st is a month from today, and I've been trying to decide what I'm going to do. I had it all planned since I was really young, but now I don't have to money for those plans :( I think my first legal drink is going to be a pina colada since I've never had a "real" one lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 9:28 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Since that was 29 years ago, I probably shouldn't remember but I do. It was a beer but I don't remember what brand.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 9:29 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I was attending a semester abroad in England when I turned 21...it wasn't a big deal b/c drinking is legal at 18 there...that was kinda disappointing! I went out anyway and drank lots of vodka/red bulls that night :)

Happy early Bday! Hope it's a good one!!!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• buttery nipple
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Mine was a fishbowl from a bar called Duffy's. My friend was supposed to share it with me, but she hardly drank any so I got pretty drunk at our first stop on my birthday bar crawl. My second drink was a kamikaze.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My in-laws took us to Old Chicago's and we told the waiter it was my 21st and asked what he would recommend and he said the "Nuts and Berries". It was delicious! And FREE! Can't beat that!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I had something called peach on the beach, it like a peach iced tea. But I was pregnant on my 21st so I had my first legal drink 2 months later.
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 9:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Dark and Stormy! Dark rum, and light birch beer. soooo good.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 9:39 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• 21st Birthday Graphic Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:39 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My first legal drink on my 21st birthday was 12 years ago,lol.
    It was a mild fuzzy navel.
    Then the bartender and my girlfriends got me to do a "blowjob" shot,LOL. That was memorable. :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:40 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I was working late on miy 21st so I didn't get to have a drink, we went out later that week but I can't remember what I had I think it was a tequila sunrise but I'm not sure.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2010