When your ready to lose the weight!!!!!

I have said it before and I have done it before, losing weight is hard and keeping it off is even harder, my husband says I look great but he is a sweety, Im about 25 lbs over weight, Im ready to get on track AGAIN but I need to boost my motabilism, How do you get ur energy level up????? Any Advise will be wonderful!!!!!

MaineMomAh2

Asked by MaineMomAh2 at 9:29 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I was just talking with a friend about this. I'm not very good at keeping a story short! But basically.. Lots of veggies, leafy greens, raw veggies. Things of that nature. She told me she recently lost 21 pounds just by switching her diet! I know what you mean about people saying things to be nice. I always assume they are trying to be nice anyways, because I feel so differently than what they say. =( Good luck tho!
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 9:34 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• exercise! First thing in the morning if you can- get your metabolism going for the rest of the day. Eat something smaller ever few hrs instead of 3 larger meals. Track your calories. Calories burned must be more then calories consumed. u can do it!!!
    natural.mama

Answer by natural.mama at 9:34 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Thanx ladies, Gona workout right after kiddos get on the bus before I make up an excuss not too, And veggies I can do that!!!!!! Im so on it!!!!!
    MaineMomAh2

Comment by MaineMomAh2 (original poster) at 9:36 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• You should check out sparkpeople.com. Totally free website that is amazing at helping with weightloss and tracking excercise. Wealth of information there!
    RunzWithScissor

Answer by RunzWithScissor at 9:38 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Sparkpeople.com huh??? gona check it out thanx!!!
    MaineMomAh2

Comment by MaineMomAh2 (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Sparkpeople is great! Also drinking lots of water and have a set schedule for yourself REALLY helps. If it is set in stone, you are less likely to miss out on a workout.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 12:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• excersize, water, raw veggies, fruit, you probably know that stuff. I say find something you enjoy doing to add to the rest of the list. Rollerskating? running? going for bike ride? trail hiking?
    Dancing? Zumba.
    you get the point make it fun!
    mazzoncini-mom

Answer by mazzoncini-mom at 3:04 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• K Im signed up for sparkpeople and so far loving it and got a girlfriend to join it with me!!!! Excited!!!!!
    MaineMomAh2

Comment by MaineMomAh2 (original poster) at 4:33 PM on Sep. 16, 2010